- [NA] Gorgeous Traditional Baby Blanket Featuring Dragonflies
- [Video Tutorials] Add Sparkles To Your Holiday With These Adorable Colorful Granny Stars And Trees
- [Free Pattern] This Bobbly Flower Hexagon Was Inspired By And Designed After A Vintage Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] This Modern, Beautiful Heathered Eyelets Wrap Is Perfect For Anytime Of Year
- How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…