- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done and ready for snuggling.
- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Shower Gift Set
- [Free Pattern] Classy And Cool Market Tote You Can Use Every Day
- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Floral Purse Is Perfect. I’m Impressed
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Hexagon Puff Stitch Pattern Made Really Simple!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…