- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
- How To Make a Smiling Pumpkins Pillow [Free Pattern]
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Picot Stitch
- Lacy And Light Flower Scarf Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Wrist Cuff Is Perfect For Holding A Couple Bucks And Your House Key Or Car Key
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…