- [Video Tutorial] Stand Out In A Crowd With These Adorable Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Way To Make A Quick And Cozy Fleece Blanket With A Stunning Lace Edging
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
- Crochet Halloween Wreath Free Pattern You Would Absolutely Love!
- Very Simple And So Pretty Rabbit Tracks Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…