- [Free Pattern] 11 Sweet And Simple Lil’ Butterflies Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
- Crochet This Adorable Owl Using Crocodile Stitch Worked In The Round
- You’ll Be Making Hearts Hot Pads For All With This Easy Tapestry Crochet Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning Baby Blanket
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…