- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Binky Clip Is The Fastest Little Project Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Eclipse With This Gorgeous Solar Eclipse Coaster
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crocheted Cushions (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- [Free Pattern] In Full Bloom Crochet Rose Brooch
- [Free Pattern] This Block Looks So Much Different Each Time You Use Different Colors
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…