- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Simple Crochet Mini Flower String
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Absolutely Love Making These Step-By-Step Crochet Socks… The Toe First Method Is Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] This Loving Crochet Angel Ornament Makes A Unique And Stunning Table Top
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Bright And Cheery Baby Blanket Will Enhance Any Nursery
- [Free Pattern] Wild Flower Not-So-Typical Granny Square Afghan
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…