- [Free Pattern] Fantastic Throw Pattern Using The Join As You Go Method
- [Free Pattern] Cute (And Simple) Granny Bag Idea For An Adorable Handmade Gift
- Useful And Downloadable Conversion Chart For American/British Crochet Stitches & Hook Sizes
- [Free Pattern] This Blooming Mandala Is Perfect For The Summer!
- [Free Pattern] Funky And Extremely Adorable Crochet Flower Power Rug
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…