- [Free Pattern] Make A Warm And Snugly Star Stitch Baby Blanket
- Give Your Look A Trendy Vibe With This Awesome Lotus Circular Vest
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Cardigan Will Never Go Out Of Style
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Zpagetti Square Basket You Can Make For Everyone In Your Life
- Super-Cute Crocheted Kids Handbag For A Mini-Fashionista
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…