- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Neptune’s Arrow
- [Free Pattern] This Easy And Irresistibly Cute Lamb Hat Is Completely Perfect For Spring
- This Lovely Spring Crochet Blanket Would Make A Very Nice Gift
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Granny Square That Reminds You Of Summer
- [Free Pattern] Ruffles And Pink Are For Girls And Any Mom-To-Be Is Going To Love It!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…