- [Free Pattern] Hippie At Heart? Try This Flower Power Dishcloth
- Thick, Dense And Warm Autumn Aster Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Ribbon Christmas Tree Is A Quick And Easy Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Original “Quarter Sunflower Square” Concept Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Afghan And Matching Pillow Embellished By Popcorn And Twist Stitches
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…