- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful, These Crochet Coasters Are Great For Quick Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Lily Pad Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bullion Stitch (Beautiful Roll Stitch Snowflake Pattern Included Too!)
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Turtle Crochet Coaster Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Jaw-Dropping Water Lily Pad Granny Square
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…