- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Perfect Waterfall Vest In 4 Sizes
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cable Crochet Stitch
- Retrograde Multi Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Gorgeous Floral Block For Blankets To Treasure Forever And Ever!
- [Free Pattern] The Quickest And Easiest Way To Make A Beautiful Crochet Baby Blanket And Never Get Bored
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…