- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful And So Simple Cupcake Stripe Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Warm Colors Of Fall Into Your Home With This Beautiful Acorns Basket
- This Crochet Sampler Afghan Is An Easy Pattern To Take On The Go
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Flower Hot Pad Is A Cheerful Addition To Any Kitchen
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…