- [Paid Pattern] Mama And Baby Just Arrived And Are Looking For A New Home
- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Owl Rug For Baby’s Room
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Blankie For Your Little One To Carry Around
- [Free Pattern] How To Brilliantly Transform Your Boring Cork Trivet Into A Gorgeous One
- [Free Pattern] Have A Fun Time Inventing Each Unique Square Using This Classic Granny Square Pattern
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…