- [Free Pattern] Virus Sort of Crochet Blanket Is Spectacular!
- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Learn How to Crochet An Easy Cell Phone Case
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Square Looks Amazing In All Color Combinations
- Learn How To Make A Ripple Straight With This Simple Yet Brilliant Technique
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Blanket Is Made Using Only Three Crochet Stitches
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…