- [Free Pattern] Amineko The Crochet Cat
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Most Beautiful Crochet Kindle Cover You’ll Ever See
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Basic Towel Ring Will Make A Great Addition To A Towel Gift
- Learn A New Stitch: Hearts Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- Simple Crochet Head Scarf To Keep Your Ears Warm And Your Hairstyle Super Cool
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…