- [Free Patterns] 10 Adorable And Quick Crochet Baby Booties To Make Someone’s Little Feet Very Happy
- How To Read Symbol Charts Made Simple!
- [Free Pattern] Super Fluffy And Soft Amigurumi Sheep
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple Pattern With Stunning Results: Yarn Clouds Square
- [Free Pattern] Moms Agree: This Classic Coverlet Crochet Pattern Is Very Pretty
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…