- [Free Pattern] Overly Adorable Square Crochet Motif To Brighten Your Day
- [Free Patterns] Adorable And Groovy Crochet Flowers That Look Beautiful Every Day
- Malyssa Nalley Shared Does anybody know how to crochet boots like
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Pumpkin Hat
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Edged Tea Towels Are A Pretty & Easy Way To Add Some Color To Your Kitchen
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…