- [Free Pattern] Loveable And Chic Meadow Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Little Angels Will Take You To A Dreamworld
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Is All I Can Say!
- How To Keep Crochet Seam Straight When Working In The Round
- How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial]
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…