- Fabulous 10 Point Hot Pad Crochet Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Super Cozy Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Table Runner Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Paid Pattern] Brighten Your Day With A Gorgeous Sun Catcher Afghan
- Cute Crochet Basket Pattern To Lighten Up Any Dull Corner In Your Home
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…