- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Throw Pattern Features Dragonflies Radiating Out From The Center Of The Blanket
- 2 Quick Tips For Working Smoother, Quicker Stitches!
- Ballet Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Adults- Fast And Extremely Easy To Follow
- Beautifully Textured Bavarian Beauty 12 Inch Block- Free Crochet Pattern
- How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bullion Stitch Crochet Flower
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…