- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blossoms Blanket Is Spectacular!
- Toni Copeland Shared Hello everyone, does anyone have this pattern they
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Granny Stitch Shawl For All Seasons
- How To Add Elastic To A Crocheted Skirt [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] Amaze Your Family And Friends With A Pair Of New Crochet Shark Slipper Socks
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…