- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Hook Case Is A Fun Way To Keep Your Things Nice And Tidy
- [Free Pattern] This Pair Of Crochet Leg Warmers Is Stylish But Still Perfect For Yoga Class
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Leaves For The Fall Lovers
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Elephant Tissue Box Cover To Add A Touch Of Glitz To Your Home
- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Cozy DIY Puff Stitch Cowl To Suit Every Style
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…