- [N/A] Crochet This Adorable Owl Using Crocodile Stitch Worked In The Round
- 10+ Cute And Easy 10 Minute Crochet Projects [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Elf Slippers To Tippy Toe Around A Tree
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Cork Elves & Pals Are Way Too Cute!
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Love At First Sight!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…