- [Free Pattern] How To Easily Use Your Scraps To Make A Wonderful Puff Stitch Toddler Beanie
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Top Looks So Interesting And Elegant
- [Video Tutorial] How To Adjust The Length Of The Foundation Chain Without Frogging The First Row
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up An Old Jars Or Cans With This Charming Cozy
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is So Versatile And There’s So Many Things You Can Do With It
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…