- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch & Gorgeous Fluffy Meringue Stitch Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Impress Anyone With This Stunning Rose Granny Square Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] The Perfect Braided Cord Design Every Woman Will Love
- This Granny Squares And Stripes Blanket Is Great Pattern For Scrap Yarns
- [Video Tutorial] This Modern, Beautiful Heathered Eyelets Wrap Is Perfect For Anytime Of Year
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…