- [Free Pattern] This Afghan Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stash Buster
- [Free Pattern] Chic And Stylish Overcast Crochet Vest For Fall And Winter Time
- [Free Pattern] These Angel Ornaments Are Charming And So Easy To Make!
- [Free Pattern] The Never Fading Flower Pattern And How It Became Someone’s Olympic Goal. The Progress On The Blanket Is Impressive!
- Simple And Cute Be Witchy Crochet Wall Hanging To Add To Your Room [Free Pattern]
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…