- How To Make A Crochet Granny Square Poncho [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Cleverly Simple Yet So Fabulous Clothesline Bath Rug
- Stephanie Paterson Shared Just finished this blanket. Thanks for the pattern!
- 8 Petal African Flower Pattern Is Fun And A Great Granny Square Introduction
- Midnight Star Mandala Rug Is The Perfect Accent Piece To Any Room In Your Home [Free Pattern]
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…