- [Free Pattern] Lovely Peacock Bag Every Little Girl Will Love
- [Free Pattern] These Interlocking Rings Are Something You Definitely Want To Try
- [Free Pattern] Who Doesn’t Want A Dragon Wrapped Around Their Neck? Adorable!
- How To Crochet: 76 Crochet Stitches And Tutorials
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Table A Truly One-Of-A-Kind Look With These Fabulous Crochet Granny Square Coasters
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…