- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Elephant Crochet Hat Is The Perfect Gift To Wow Your Friends At Their Baby Shower
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy V-Stitch Ripple Afghan Is Simply Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect “Go-To Easy Crocheted Blanket Pattern
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done and ready for snuggling.
- [Free Pattern] If You Know Someone Who Loves Reading Books, You Should Get Them This Gift
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…