- [Free Pattern] Searching For The Perfect Summer Head Kerchief? You’ll Love This One!
- [Free Pattern + Video] Make This Amazing Baby Blanket: Cool Breeze Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Little Christmas Socks Are Fabulous Ornaments
- [Free Pattern] This Cocoa Puff Afghan Block Is Pretty Awesome When Done Right
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch For Beginners
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…