- [Free Pattern] You Will Love The Feel Of This Soft, Round Carpet Under Your Feet
- Add Fun Fashion To Any Outfit With These Cute Crochet Heart Earrings
- [Free Pattern] This Original “Quarter Sunflower Square” Concept Is Amazing!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Chevron Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Ridiculously Easy Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…