- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Little Lamb Amigurumi Toy Pattern!
- This Spring Sweater Crochet Pattern Is Sweet Like The Sherbet !
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Chain, Single Crochet And Turn Your Work The Right Way. It’s So Simple!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Two Color Interlocking Block Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Making Your First Blanket & Hat Set Is Easy- If You Follow This Pattern
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…