- Superb Crochet Beanie You Might Want To Add To Your Collection!
- [Video Tutorial] When You See How Easy Is To Make This Shell Stitch Baby Blanket, You’ll Be Amazed
- [Photo Tutorial] Bang-On-Trend Tutti-Frutti Potholders
- Shannon Ashley Shared Some flip flops that I crocheted on
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…