- [Free Pattern] Add Beauty To Your World With These Perfect Crochet Roses
- [Free Pattern] Keep Warm Your Tea And Safe Your Hands With This Lovely Mug Warmer
- Elegant Crochet Hat Pattern For Summer
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Top Looks So Interesting And Elegant
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Cute Owl Pillows In Two Sizes…And More!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…