- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Very Creative Crochet Postage Stamps
- Cute Crochet Hats For Kids Perfect To Bust Your Stash And Have Fun
- [Free Pattern] Use Up Scrap Yarn And Make Some Fun Puppets Every Kid Will Love
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granny Ripple Stitch ( Friendly Tutorial For Knitters Learning Crochet)
- [Video Tutorial] Try This Technique To Make Your Color Transitions A Little Bit Cleaner
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…