- [Free Pattern] Easy, Fresh And Quick To Make Crochet Six-Pointed Stars Christmas Garland
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Baby Blanket Pattern For Those New To Crochet
- [Free Pattern] These Squares Look So Striking! I Really Like What The Black Does To These Colors
- Cute Little Boy And Girl Amigurumi Bunnies
- [Free Pattern] Watch Out For Square! It’s Completely Addicting: Drop in the Bucket 12” Square
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…