- Relaxing Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- This Baby Newsie Hat Is The Perfect Addition To Any Baby’s Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Daffodil Candy Holder Can Hold Any Small Treat With So Much Grace
- Cuddly Free Crochet Baby Mermaid Tail Pattern Perfect For The Little Ones
- This Super Simple Summers End Vest Is The Perfect Accessory For Chilly Mornings Or Evenings
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…