- [Crochet Inspiration] Bring Home The Magic Of A Garden With These Charming Guys!
- Darling Baby Blanket With Roses Free Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial+ Free Pattern]
- Useful And Downloadable Conversion Chart For American/British Crochet Stitches & Hook Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Beautiful Crochet Ripple Blanket With Bobbles
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Minion Pencil Case Is Genius!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…