- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Floral Purse Is Perfect. I’m Impressed
- [Free Pattern] If You Know Someone Who Loves Reading Books, You Should Get Them This Gift
- [Free Pattern] Such A Fun Project! This Stripey Blanket Is lovely And Jolly And Perfect For Snuggling Under
- Adorable Crochet Sheep Bag For Carrying Your Stuff
- [Free Pattern] Genius Technique To Make Amazing Flower Potholders
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…