- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Stocking Advent Calendar Is A Delightful Way To Count Down The Days Until Christmas
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Easy To Make Baby Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Festive Snowflake Stocking Hat
- These Most Awesome Christmas Nativity Set Free Patterns Will Get You In The Mood For Christmas
- Incredibly Cute Easter Bunny Pouch [Free Pattern]
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…