- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Baby Flapper-Girl Hat Is Simply Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] She Takes A Beautiful Mandala And Turns It Into A Stunning Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters
- This Super Soft Sheep Amigurumi Fluffy Toy Will Bring Real Happiness To Any Child Or Adult
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Star Stitches Afghan For Adventurous Beginner
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…