- [Free Pattern] This Fantastic Gingerbread Man Is Terribly Cute!
- [Video Tutorial] The Perfect Braided Cord Design Every Woman Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Earmuffs To Keep You Warm Every Day
- [Free Pattern] It’s So Easy! This Lovely Granny Square Is A Simple And Fun Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make Gorgeous Crochet Butterflies In Three Different Sizes
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…