- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Stylish Waves Hairpin Lace Scarf You’ll Want To Wear Immediately
- Crochet Crafter Granny Organizer Free Pattern
- [Free Patterns] 8 Beautiful And Easy To Crochet Curtain Patterns For Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Sweetest Crochet Daisy Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…