- [PAID PATTERN] Adorable Free Crochet Puppy Lovey Pattern Will Give You Hours Of Fun
- Stunning And Free Crochet Circular Shawl Pattern
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest Flower Purse You Will Ever Make
- [Written+Photo Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet Granny Square Dishcloths
- Teeny Tiny Turtle Crochet Pattern
This hooded poncho is not only a cozy versatile piece of clothing it’s also one that will keep you warm in cold winter days. The Cowl Hooded Capelet Poncho pattern by Celina Lane is written with modifications for several sizes up to a full fit capelet or long poncho. You’ll get the written pattern for girls, teens, women and plus sizes.
This Cowl Hooded Capelet Poncho is a written pattern with modifications for several sizes up to a full fit capelet or long poncho.
This pattern calls for an 11.50mm / P hook and Super Bulky Yarn- preferably Loops & Threads Country Loom.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Simply Collectible Crochet
Thanks to Celina Lane for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.