- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Chevron Lace Cardigan Is Worked From The Top Down In One Piece
- Colorful Crochet Easter Eggs Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Very Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Dress
- [Free Pattern] These Velvety Soft Slippers Look Expensive But They Are So Simple To Make
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Colorful Blanket With A Retro Look Is Fabulous
This hooded poncho is not only a cozy versatile piece of clothing it’s also one that will keep you warm in cold winter days. The Cowl Hooded Capelet Poncho pattern by Celina Lane is written with modifications for several sizes up to a full fit capelet or long poncho. You’ll get the written pattern for girls, teens, women and plus sizes.
This Cowl Hooded Capelet Poncho is a written pattern with modifications for several sizes up to a full fit capelet or long poncho.
This pattern calls for an 11.50mm / P hook and Super Bulky Yarn- preferably Loops & Threads Country Loom.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Simply Collectible Crochet
Thanks to Celina Lane for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.