- Debbie Harford Shared Pumpkin treat bag and candy corn treat bag
- [Video Tutorial] Making A Summer Granny Square Crochet Dress Is Easier Than You May Think!
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Textured Stripes Dishcloths Is Perfect For Gift Giving
- [PDF + Video Tutorial] Lovely Technique Of Joining Squares: Flat Braid Joining Technique
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Holly Stocking
We all agree here: this is a stunning design! The 12″ x 12″ Hexagon Hotpad Square, by Julie Yeager, is a beautiful pattern that calls for multiple colors. This pattern requires you to know how to make some special stitches o achieve so it may feel easier to make for those who already have some experience in crocheting.
Changed this design to a free download in honor of its nomination for best Hot Pad design by The Crochet Awards 2015.
This is a cute design formed by seven hexagons and squared up to make an afghan block. Great stashbuster!
(I named it Hotpad because the shape reminded me of one but if you are really going to make a hotpad out of it use cotton or natural fibers because acrylic can melt with heat.)
Thanks to Julie Yeager for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.