- [Free Pattern] This Really Popular And Easy Corner-To-Corner Pattern Is Endlessly Adaptable
- Adorable Block Stitch Newborn Hat With Endless Possibilities
- [Free Pattern] Superbly Simple Baby Blanket For Mindless Crocheting In Front Of The TV
- [Free Pattern] Add Color And Personality To Your Walls With This Amazing Wall Hanging Crochet Piece
- [Free Pattern] 5 Different Patterns In One Flower Garden Granny Square Afghan
Fascinating hat! The Celtic stitch used in this pattern makes an amazing texture, not only seems so thick and warm but also feels so dreamy. Is like an invitation to watch and dream, at the same time. The Celtic Dream Earflap Hat by Janaya Chouinard comes in 9 sizes, looks great and interesting and will keep you warm all winter long!
The woven stitch used in this pattern is rated Intermediate/HARD, but I have included photos and a video tutorial for reference.
Skill level: Intermediate / Hard
Sizes include: Newborn, 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, Toddler, Child, Teen / Small Adult, Adult, Large Adult
• Worsted weight yarn such as Red Heart Super Saver or With Love (I used 76 gms/165 yards of yarn for the Teen/Small Adult size.)
• 5.0 mm (H-8) and 6.0 mm (J-10) crochet hooks
• yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Charmed By Ewe
Thanks to Janaya Chouinard for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.