- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Crochet Granny Square Blanket Tutorial
- Debra Lienhart Shared Here is my latest baby Afghan. I think
- Fast And Easy Crochet Triangle Scarf [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous 3D Baby Afghan Everyone Loves
- Super Cute Snowflake Potholders To Decorate The Kitchen In The Winter Season
Fascinating hat! The Celtic stitch used in this pattern makes an amazing texture, not only seems so thick and warm but also feels so dreamy. Is like an invitation to watch and dream, at the same time. The Celtic Dream Earflap Hat by Janaya Chouinard comes in 9 sizes, looks great and interesting and will keep you warm all winter long!
The woven stitch used in this pattern is rated Intermediate/HARD, but I have included photos and a video tutorial for reference.
Skill level: Intermediate / Hard
Sizes include: Newborn, 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, Toddler, Child, Teen / Small Adult, Adult, Large Adult
• Worsted weight yarn such as Red Heart Super Saver or With Love (I used 76 gms/165 yards of yarn for the Teen/Small Adult size.)
• 5.0 mm (H-8) and 6.0 mm (J-10) crochet hooks
• yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Charmed By Ewe
Thanks to Janaya Chouinard for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.