- This Easy Free Crochet Afghan For Beginner Will Make Your Home Look Like You Hired An Interior Designer
- [Paid Pattern] Awesome Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] I’m Absolutely In Love With This Granny Stripe Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband Feels Comfortable, Fits Securely And Looks Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Pumpkin Cat Or Cheshire Cat? These Coasters Are Grin- Amazing!
Eye-catching and fun, this is a great beanie pattern you can use for a great cause. Quick and easy to make, this beanie won’t stretch out over time, not only it looks professional but it’s also warm and practical. Better Late Than Never Beanies pattern, designed by Kathy North is an easy pattern for a beginner. This hat is perfect and quite possibly the most favorite hat you’ll ever make.
Baby/Toddler: 15.5” circ. x 6” h. (flat), stretches to 17” circ.
Small/Medium: 21” circ. x 8” h. (flat), stretches to 24” circ.
Large: 23” circ. x 9” h. (flat), stretche to 26” circ.
Rose/gray and browm ombre beanies made from scraps from stash. Varied with finishing rounds of single crochet, reverse single crochet or half double crochet rib.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Designs by KN
Thanks to Kathy North for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.