- [Paid Pattern] Mama And Baby Just Arrived And Are Looking For A New Home
- Gorgeously Huggable One Skein Crochet Bunny Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Easy And Beautiful Granny Stripe Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Owl Bookmark
This is such a brilliant idea! The Granny Tree Skirt by Ann Regis is so pretty and so useful and perfect for a Christmas tree. This amazing tree skirt is 58″ in diameter and is one of those pattern that’s actually lying down flat. Be prepared! You’ll fall in love with this granny tree skirt crochet pattern!
Create a tree skirt that reflects your passion for crochet and the beloved granny square motif! This skirt is shown in a scrappy look, using ten different colors of yarn. Each of the grannies has more stitches on the outer edge so it will lie flat. Start early and crochet a couple squares a month and you’ll have it done in time to trim the tree!
Thanks to Ann Regis for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.