- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Cute Hearts Hair Bow That Feels Like A Special Gift
- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Baby Blanket Pattern Creates A Simple And Delightful Texture
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Pin Cushion Is Way Too Cute!
- [Free Pattern] This Granny Tree Skirt Looks Amazing!
This is a lovely square, with such a interesting design. The back post stitches and long worked-in-the-front stitches give such distinctive personality to this granny. Hayton Block by Melissa Green is a great 12 inch square with a wonderful texture, which makes up more quickly and easily than you may think. Wonderful square to add in a blanket or to make a lovely lapghan.
ww yarn in 3 or more colors
Approx 2 oz total
Size H Hook or size needed
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Melissa Green’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Melissa Green for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.