- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
- Gorgeous Crochet Hexagon Blanket For Those Who Love The Puff Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Easiest Way To Weave In Loose Ends In Crochet
- Beautiful 3D Flower Square Crochet Pattern
Charming and unique, this throw featuring dragonflies is simple yet elegant and absolutely stunning. Some of you may remember the beautiful Dragonfly Blanket pattern we featured some time ago and designed by the same designer. The Radiating Dragonflies Throw by Janaya Chouinard with those cute rows of dragonflies with small wings and charming appearance, worked in the round and with a simple single crochet border, is really beautiful! (Find more beautiful free crochet patterns from Janaya Chouinard here)
Skill Level: Easy
Size: Approximately 40” x 40”; easily adjusted.
• Worsted weight yarn – I am using Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn
• Size 5.0 mm (H-8) crochet hook
• Yarn needle for weaving in ends
Yarn Colors: (Yardage will be added soon)
Color A = Hot Rose
Color B = Turquoise
Color C = Mango
Color D = Medium Blue
Color E = Tropical Pink
Color F = Ocean
Color G = White
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Charmed By Ewe
Thanks to Janaya Chouinard for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.