- [Free Pattern] Simple And Adorable Coasters That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- Lovely Heart Coaster Or Mini Doily To Crochet For That Special Someone You Love
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Brilliant Way To Make A Gorgeous Easy Peasy Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Seamless & Fabulous Starling Handbag
- Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border
I adore all of Melinda’s designs. Her patterns are easy to follow with beautiful results. I love the combination of stitches used to form this square pattern. The Starfire – 12″ square by Melinda Miller is a lovely block with easy to follow directions. This really pretty block would look lovely in a floral themed afghan. I love how a singular color can still make this square look vibrant.
This pattern is for the Intermediate Beginner. Special stitches include the bobble and fan, and contains clear directions for each. (Source)
Thanks to Melinda for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.