- [Free Pattern] Sturdy, Strong And Very Absorbent, This Little Starbursts Dishcloth Is Perfect For Everyday Use
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Dishcloth Is Made Using The Crochet Cable Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bubble Gum Hats For Kids Of All Ages
- [Free Pattern] Jaw-Dropping Water Lily Pad Granny Square
This potholder is amazing! The design is outstanding, it truly inspires your imagination to play and picture nature’s transition from Winter to Spring. A real work of art and heart! Hint of Spring Potholder by Emma Escott is beautiful in these gorgeous pastel colors. With just a bit of your creativity and playfulness that snowflake can easily become a beautiful flower…only if that is your desire!
Gauge: Not necessary for this project, my potholder measured 21cm x 21cm
Yarn: Any DK Cotton yarn should be suitable I’ve used:
Moya Harmony DK 100% Cotton, 50g/130m in shades:
Yarn A: natural
Yarn B: Silver
Yarn C: Candyfloss
Yarn D: Teal
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lululoves
Thanks to Emma Escott for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.