- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Simple One Skein Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Add Warmth And Comfort To Any Blanket With This Cute Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Simple Crochet Flowers And Leaves
- [Free Pattern] This Dragonfly Stitch Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] We’re Totally In Love With This Cute And Versatile Block Pattern
This potholder is amazing! The design is outstanding, it truly inspires your imagination to play and picture nature’s transition from Winter to Spring. A real work of art and heart! Hint of Spring Potholder by Emma Escott is beautiful in these gorgeous pastel colors. With just a bit of your creativity and playfulness that snowflake can easily become a beautiful flower…only if that is your desire!
Gauge: Not necessary for this project, my potholder measured 21cm x 21cm
Yarn: Any DK Cotton yarn should be suitable I’ve used:
Moya Harmony DK 100% Cotton, 50g/130m in shades:
Yarn A: natural
Yarn B: Silver
Yarn C: Candyfloss
Yarn D: Teal
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lululoves
Thanks to Emma Escott for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.